Chris Mack is an upside down scrotum.
ACC will be calling at half time to straighten out these refs. Duke needs more help.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geezCal doesn't recruit and play Kentucky kids.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
Is their a whiter crowd anywhere in America? Maybe at a Tim O’Brien show at the Boulder Theatre.
Is there someone from Kentucky that he should have recruited since then?Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB