I believe Keeling has graduated. Not sure about Pierce. Francis is injured. I believe they will be playing small ball next year.Are they all eligible next year?
NC stateImagine when your recruiting is so bad you rely on grad transfers
Roy won’t dumb it down like K either so it’s going to be really tough to figure out. They’ll probably go 8-20 because it’s so hard to learn.With Uncheat”s incredibly complex surely that takes numerous seasons to learn how to execute how can they expect them to help them with only one year of eligibility
I think you put both transfers together and they replace Cam Johnson except for offensive rebounding.Are any of these guys any good ?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6