I believe Keeling has graduated. Not sure about Pierce. Francis is injured. I believe they will be playing small ball next year.Are they all eligible next year?
NC stateImagine when your recruiting is so bad you rely on grad transfers
Roy won’t dumb it down like K either so it’s going to be really tough to figure out. They’ll probably go 8-20 because it’s so hard to learn.With Uncheat”s incredibly complex surely that takes numerous seasons to learn how to execute how can they expect them to help them with only one year of eligibility
I think you put both transfers together and they replace Cam Johnson except for offensive rebounding.Are any of these guys any good ?
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech