The Heels lost another kid who really wanted to come to the hill because his handler got paid.U have to feel sorry for a program trying to do it the right way keeps losing ,quality recruits to programs that don't have their high standards .Lol
I am $hocked that he went to Kan$a$.
I've noticed that Gary as well as a couple of others seem to use $ in most of their posts lolDid you quote Gary here? I saw he was using the $ all in the thread about this lol
We are still in the hunt for Riek because he would never consider UNCAre you talking about John Reik? Does that mean we still got a shot at him. OFC
You need to a$k P.J. or Will Grave$ about that.Wouldn't that be gra$$
You need to a$k P.J. or Will Grave$ about that.
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech