Naw, he's a liberal. He will just have someone else do it for him.Obama should wave his magic wand and heal Zion.
Here’s a video for those that didn’t see it. That doesn’t look good to me
Please UNC , don't blow this rare opportunity
Naw, he's a liberal. He will just have someone else do it for him.
We'd be winning this game against either of these teams.
I’m afraid if UNCheats wins at Duke they will jump us in the polls.
Duke will go on a bit of a slide with Zion undoubtedly out for at least a couple of weeks. That’ll drop them to a 2-seed or at least the lowest 1-seed.
I see a 99.9% possibility it’s them and us in the same region now.
...and either with or without Zion, I don’t necessarily think that’s bad for us.
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look