When I saw the post who are you pulling for I said I hope for a pure shitshow of a game. looks like I got my wish.This game is shockingly bad .
Jay Bilas is getting frustrated with the officials. What a homer.
Well said.For Duke to comebacknin this inebriate it would take even more than a UL type meltdown from UNC
If the cheaters would run their offense and quit throwing up threes this game would be a blowout.
These clowns are combined 8-53 from 3. Just incredible.
Like mds, I’m logout. Even without Zion there is no excuse. They should still be beating unc. The cheats aren’t that good
Saw that. Hopefully someone can post it.Lol Coach K said “you mother******s” to the refs. Classy guy.
Also all of the players on Kentucky’s bench would be ejected yelled and gesticulated wildly at the refs like Duke’s bench does. What a trashy program. Gilded compost.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team