******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

jbne222

Heisman
Dec 14, 2019
5,561
10,515
113
Still not where he needs to be but this is the best half Boston has played all year. 12 points, 5 boards, and most importantly no turnovers. Need Clarke and Sarr to get it together and we'll be fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I’m watching ata Lexington brewery , people barely clap when we make a play or hit a three . Just kinda dead , even though we are playing pretty decently
 
  • Like
Reactions: KYExtemper

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,420
70,959
113
I love boston’s potential. I really do, if he can just get better on shot selection he will be a beast.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,055
4,710
113
Very impressed with Ware this half, also Askew seems to be playing with more confidence, looks MUCH better.
I noticed that about Askew too. He has always looked like he is running helter-skelter out of control. Today, measured the guard, pump faked him up and drove by making him foul on the way to the basket. I'd have to say I am more than pleasantly surprised with the Cats so far.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  3. 03 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)