Uniform Question.

GOODDAWG

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2012
192
0
0
So I was watching the Baylor Super Regional, and realized that they were wearing UnderArmour. I then realized that they wear Adidas for basketball (I remembered the highlighter unis). I did even more research and realized that they wear Nike for football. Can someone please explain to me how/why they can/do split their uni contracts?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list