Uniforms

gamecocks94

Freshman
Oct 1, 2017
59
60
18
I wouldn’t expect any major changes, if any until the university decides if they’re going to stick with UA or not. I’m not sure when the contract expires, but I want to say it’s either ‘26 or ‘27. I’m ready for a refresh for the football uniforms. I’ve never been a fan of the current look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thunderstick

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,649
8,066
113
For which sport?
 

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,920
3,501
113
Great, the annual football fashion show season is starting early this year.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's bye week will look like this week
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina bye week comes at crucial time for injured Gamecocks