Uniforms

gamecocks94

Freshman
Oct 1, 2017
59
60
18
I wouldn’t expect any major changes, if any until the university decides if they’re going to stick with UA or not. I’m not sure when the contract expires, but I want to say it’s either ‘26 or ‘27. I’m ready for a refresh for the football uniforms. I’ve never been a fan of the current look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thunderstick

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,637
8,050
113
For which sport?
 

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,901
3,484
113
Great, the annual football fashion show season is starting early this year.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida