Unreal

John Henry

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2007
35,574
172,795
113
Everyone says up 3 then you need to foul. Purdue just got burned with that strategy
They sure did. I told my wife the Virginia would try to make the first and miss the 2nd for an offensive rebound. It happened.
 

UKWildcatT

All-American
Apr 9, 2009
75,546
8,113
0
I still can’t believe Edwards passed the ball on the last play in OT. Go back and watch. He burned his defender and had a CLEAR look at a three point shot
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Did they go to the monitor on the tip out? Looked like the clock started late.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB