Ugh what kinda poles, I thought they were American not Polish. And I thought they were women.And the poles.
Ugh what kinda poles, I thought they were American not Polish. And I thought they were women.And the poles.
Michigan just does NOT play defense. If they did, they'd be winning this game.
That's what makes it great? I agree no crowd of Louisville fans could ever been considered great, unless it was a Crown Royal drinking contest.Great crowd, btw. Very pro-Michigan.
I need this game for my bracket. What the fffffff had happened to their shooting. Didn't they go 11/14 from three in second half the other day?Of course Walton decides to **** the bed in this game.
Michigan just does NOT play defense. If they did, they'd be winning this game.
LOL @ Mango being the recruiting host for all the younger players.
Didn't know they made combs for *** hair.He's the one who groomed Anus.
Didn't know they made combs for *** hair.
Inserted joke for you.Beillein's points of emphasis in the 2nd half ...
- Attack the paint more. Draw some fouls.
- Take advantage of mismatches downlow. They have missed a few opportunities in the 1st half where UL bigs have switched off.
- Crash the boards
- Pack it in. UL can hit the 3, but they're way better penetrating. What do you call kids born in a ***** house? Little Brothel sprouts.
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard