Joe wins 10-5.
Not a great start that a 2x AA can't bonus on a guy with a losing record.[/QUOTE
and he looked totally gassed after the match....
Picc stuck his dude...but I missed it. ESPN IS FIRED!
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.If you think you have a team shot, you don't wrestle "smart," you get bonus. He will feel like an *** and so will his dad if we lose a team title by 1 point.
Joe has already scored more team points than where he was seeded.Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State