Joe wins 10-5.
Not a great start that a 2x AA can't bonus on a guy with a losing record.[/QUOTE
and he looked totally gassed after the match....
Picc stuck his dude...but I missed it. ESPN IS FIRED!
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.If you think you have a team shot, you don't wrestle "smart," you get bonus. He will feel like an *** and so will his dad if we lose a team title by 1 point.
Joe has already scored more team points than where he was seeded.Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF