USC -4 UCONN

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,159
1,191
113
Never have I never bet women’s hoops but I’ll take South Carolina and 4. But I think you’re wrong. Carolina is -4
 

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
Correct. USC = South Carolina. They are -4 over UCONN. And I’m a degenerate & have been betting both tourneys. Tonight should be a good game, I was just curious since we seem to have a fan base who keeps up with women’s hoops.. who they like tonight.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,159
1,191
113
Nobody keeps up w women’s hoops. But I’m a degen too. South Carolina-4.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,901
6,736
113
This game play is atrocious. People on here complain about the quality of men's play, but holy hell they would lose it if MSU men's teams fouled this often.
It's just foul after foul after foul.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad