Getting excuses ready ahead of time, just in case?These officials might have something to say about that.
Didn't watch, but I'd guess we played with some fire in the first halfParis got no fire in belly- flat team today
I would disagree. I believe the team has the desire to win but not the ability.Paris got no fire in belly- flat team today
Didn't watch, so I can't say. I would assume they want to win.I would disagree. I believe the team has the desire to win but not the ability.
He checks his bank balance before every presser. That keeps him in a good mood.Didn’t see the game, saw Paris presser. He said basically a moral victory. He acts like he doesn’t care that they lost!!’
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Dissecting South Carolina's recent history of blowing leads
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Gamecocks in the WNBA - Semifinals preview