Uscg1984

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
I saw the score and a low-light to yesterday's MSU vs Yale game. Looked like a close game. Did you watch? Good game?

I say low-light because I saw a MSU player get in the face of his own coach when his coach tried to break-up a potential altercation.
 

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
991
1,064
93
I saw the score and a low-light to yesterday's MSU vs Yale game. Looked like a close game. Did you watch? Good game?

I say low-light because I saw a MSU player get in the face of his own coach when his coach tried to break-up a potential altercation.

LINK
 

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
I saw NDS lost yesterday. I watched them play the Citadel earlier this year. I thought they would run the table.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida