Last regular season game It will be interesting to see how the players and coaches approach it.
He does the women’s games there as well. He must be sedated.This play by play guy has to be sleeping or he is about to put me to sleep
5-24 marks our worst record since the 1948-1949 season when we went 4-20, which was during World War II.Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
WWII ended in 1945.5-24 marks our worst record since the 1948-1949 season when we went 4-20, which was during World War II.
He prolly born in 2000, but he knows his WW II trivia.WWII ended in 1945.
Wasn’t that when the “German’s bombed Pearl Harbor” Bluto BlutorskiWWII ended in 1945.
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
I have that feeling in the pitt of my stomach.Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
So he goes 7-22....So what....And I'm sure he would have Williams, Hall, and Reed waiting in the wingsJust being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game