USF Game Thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,850
5,725
113
This play by play guy has to be sleeping or he is about to put me to sleep
 

Cane1963

Redshirt
Nov 18, 2022
37
44
0
Maybe...I imagine I will be on the women's game by 6.30...and after that 1st half..the Thunder @ 7.....why do I put myself through all this...lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU 1978

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Typical start. Hard to get a shot off 2 clock violations. Defense and rebounding okay but no offense at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,850
5,725
113
Trying to get into it. All I am thinking right now is what lineup do they go with next week
 

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,109
574
77
Let’s get our 25 turnovers and get out rebounded badly and miss our free throws let’s keep our averages up.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
These Memphis players that hurt them last year are everywhere. Tyler Harris tonight.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,850
5,725
113
Well we have scored more points this half that the first half last week. Lol
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Dalger now leads the nation in getting his shot blocked. Doubt he will be back. Cannot create a shot. Neither can Knight. Since we can’t run plays to get open shots, creating a shot is crucial. SGP great effort but way too small. Only Selebangue is playing at AAC levels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BABlake

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Piecemeal roster still fighting. I’ll give them an A for not quitting like some teams. USF has just tightened up so much they can’t make anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Bryant is a 5 th year COVID transfer from South Carolina. 4 start out of high school.
 

TulsaFan2000

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
536
355
38
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
 

TulsaFan2000

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
536
355
38
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
5-24 marks our worst record since the 1948-1949 season when we went 4-20, which was during World War II.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,134
15,885
113
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
:rolleyes:
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,841
6,603
113
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
🐂💩
 
May 1, 2007
1,149
406
83
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
I have that feeling in the pitt of my stomach.
 

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster.
So he goes 7-22....So what....And I'm sure he would have Williams, Hall, and Reed waiting in the wings
with some 3-4 on tap for the spring recruiting season.....I'm sure the whole story hasn't been told yet....

Let's wait and see before we run this staff out of town....:stop:
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game