USWNT

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
No, No one care about them but this is just about as fun to watch as bud light.

Many athletes don’t sing the anthem and kind of stand there…so it’s not that that bothers me. It’s all the stuff Rapinoe has pushed for 4 years that causes everyone to criticized them for how they stand, look, and sing. It’s not those actions that have me not pulling for them. Is the stuff that’s happened the past 4 years that has me hoping they get knocked out. And I get some feel that’s un-American…but the people on that team simply don’t support America. So from my perspective, I’m pulling against anti-Americans like Megan Rapinoe. She’s made far more $$ of politics than she ever would’ve made in soccer.

Someone is always lining their pockets. Kapernick hasn’t played in 6 years and lost his starting job before all that junk happened. Yet every year at this time he posts a video of him throwing to ignite the discussions which leads to more $$.

Goofy141!

May 29, 2023
The whole team felt entitled and showed zero pride to wear that uniform and it transitioned to their performance on the field - I for one am so glad to see Rapinoe go - if she was half as good as she thought she was we would be still playing - zero pride to be an American but yet representing America gets you exactly what you saw today

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
It’s funny they spent 4 years b*itching about $ and everything else anti-American. They got their money…and then all of a sudden their performance slipped. They made it to the same round the men did last December. That’s poetic.

These girls are a disgrace to their country. Yet they are still somehow praised by so many. I’m sure the agenda pushers will still find some way to praise and honor them despite their colossal failure. They’ll talk about their bravery.

I love this country, so I hate anything that’s against it. Thank you Sweden!

Reactions: Beehaver

Stardust710

Jul 21, 2023
It’s funny they spent 4 years b*itching about $ and everything else anti-American. They got their money…and then all of a sudden their performance slipped. They made it to the same round the men did last December. That’s poetic.

These girls are a disgrace to their country. Yet they are still somehow praised by so many. I’m sure the agenda pushers will still find some way to praise and honor them despite their colossal failure. They’ll talk about their bravery.

I love this country, so I hate anything that’s against it. Thank you Sweden!
I believe that's the only reason she was captain. Optics, and that made them terrible, and at life terrible.

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
They got what they deserved- sad to say about a team supposedly representing our country but, in reality, they represented an ignorance that I’m afraid a lot of people have these days from not being exposed to the truth. You won’t get it if you get your news from MSM or social media. Hopefully Musk can at least get rid of the blatant censorship formally used at Twitter. Sorry ladies no tears from me - hope you enjoy watching the teams that respect the country they are playing for.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
FWIW, Rapinoe was asked after the game what her favorite memory was from playing with the USWNT. Surely it was one of the Olympic gold medals? Maybe one of the World Cup championships?

Her response: equal pay.

Looking at reaction online, I can't recall when I've seen a team spoil so much goodwill. Reactions seem to be a mixture of "who cares?" and "good".

Last edited:

Big JC

May 12, 2023
I'm glad that bunch of woke lesbians lost. Commie kickball shouldn't even have an American team.

Reactions: Stardust710