UT, UK, and Bama

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
Good, I hate all of them.

With that said, just about every tournament so far. from the minor - mid - major are having several upsets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cackmandu

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Three of the top for seeds lost by double digits. The other top four seed won by over 30 points. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
Good, I hate all of them/

With that said, just about every tournament so far. from the minor - mid - major are having several upsets.
It almost seems like a conspiracy by the conferences to boost their bubble teams (Texas A&M). ;)

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
SEC is sooo physical. We should have several teams make a deep run. I’m not seeing this level of defensive intensity from the other leagues. Maybe a team or 2, but not several teams like in the SEC. Big boy basketball for sure.

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
SEC is sooo physical. We should have several teams make a deep run. I’m not seeing this level of defensive intensity from the other leagues. Maybe a team or 2, but not several teams like in the SEC. Big boy basketball for sure.
You may have missed the teams from the BIg East. UConn, Creighton, Marquette, St. Johns.
Big East has always been a very physical style of MBB.

Reactions: HuntinAces

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Ok, let me explain it better, athletic and physical. Those leagues can’t match the SEC in both categories this year. But I’m talking depth of teams, not that it will help us. But I do think our conference schedule should have us well prepared for the tournament. But after the last 2 days and now UNC is on the ropes, who knows what will happen

Last edited: