In a game that I have zero stake in, I'm furious with the blatant cheating of the officials.
2%Vandy's chance of winning just dropped to like 5% on that BS call
The Ensign and Williams are common street trashAnd Schofield dump trucks a guy and they call nothing....just pathetic.
This is why Vandy is winless in the conference. Total meltdown here.These refs are trying everything to throw this game in UT's direction.
No discipline or clock awareness.Vandy sucks ***. What a bunch of friggin clowns.
Vandy went full retard
Vandy should have called a TO. OMG
Refs turned the game.
Refs went full retard as well.
The flagrant call seems wrong but I wouldn’t call it a flop. If it was a flop he truly committed to it with that landing.
Ditto X 1000Pardon my language..but Grant Williams is a mother****ing punk..always has been.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina