Utes have some serious sideline talent…Utah looking like a playoff team, manhandling the Buckeyes so far 14-0.
I immediately noticed the current talent carrying the torch!Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
#s 1, 3, 4 and 7, in no particular order![]()
Agree. Buckeyes look like they're sleepwalking.Clearly they are more excited to be there than the Buckeyes. We’ll see how long that emotional high lasts.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.I’m thinking the same.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.What am I missing? Why?
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?