Uvalde School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
They know ?? Hahahaha. Caca made my day with the most Trumpian comment to date. Trump knows the truth.. BAWAAAAAAA, Puleeseeesees 😂
Trump didn't really believe the election was stolen. His OWN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT told him that was BS. His ego was hurt and he pushed a lie because he knew his cult following would believe it. This, as with most fiascoes where Trump is concerned, was all about his ego.

Last edited:

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
Trump didn't really believe the election was stolen. His OWN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT told him that was BS. His ego was hurt and he pushed a lie because he knew his cult following would believe it. This, as with most fiascoes where Trump is concerned, was all about his ego.
How do you know what Trump believes? Republicans believe , as an article of faith, that democrats are pass masters of voter fraud. The Chicago Mayor Bill Daley is famous for his admonition, "Vote early--and often". Lyndon Johnson is known as "landslide Lyndon" for a cemetary supported 10 vote win in his first congressional contest. Richard Nixon believed that Kennedy's win in 1960 was caused by Bill Daley cheating in chicago which fliped illionis and won the election for Kennedy. It was Nixons paranoia about voter fraud that was the genesis for watergate.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
People are losing faith in the credibility of government officials. From local levels all the way up to D.C. From school board members and teachers up to Senators and Cabinet Secretaries. They don't care about what the people want, they care only about their personal preferences and agendas.

We just watched a verdict of not guilty be given to a DNC lawyer who was granted office space inside the FBI?????????? The "jury" had three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. The foreman of the jury came out after the verdict and stated, "We could have used our time more wisely". Because lying to the FBI is no big deal. Uhhhhhh seriously.

Your laughing emoji speaks volumes.

There is no other court that would allow those jurors to be included. But in D.C., corruption and lack of integrity is the rule not the exception. Your stance pretty much solidifies the above statement. Why again did you consider yourself a conservative????

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
Do you think Trump won AZ?
Maybe .................

As previously reported, Guillermina Fuentes, 66, was indicted in 2020 for illegally harvesting ballots for Democrats in Arizona.

A second accomplice, Alma Yadira Juarez, also pleaded guilty for her role in a local ballot trafficking operation during the 2020 primary election.

AP reported:

An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.
Guillermina Fuentes, 66, and a second woman were indicted in December 2020 on one count of ballot abuse, a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting” that was made illegal under a 2016 state law. Additional charges of conspiracy, forgery and an additional ballot abuse charge were added last October.
Investigators said it appears she used her position as a powerful figure in the heavily Mexican American community to get people to give her or others their ballots to return to the polls.
The alleged illegal ballot collection by Fuentes and her co-defendant happened in plain sight outside a cultural center in San Luis on the day of the primary election, the reports show. Fuentes was at a card table set up by supporters of a slate of city council candidates and was spotted with several mail-ballot envelopes, pulling out the ballots and in some cases marking them.
The ballots were then taken inside the cultural center and deposited in a ballot box.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Air , you really make it hard not to put head after your name. What do you call this mess then...

Arizona Vote Review ‘Made Up the Numbers,’ Election Experts

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/01/us/arizona-election-review.html
Quit clutching your election was stolen pearls and look forward to the midterms.
What do I call that? Absent a better explanation of what these people are claiming, I call that nonsense from a source that's become completely unreliable (the NYT).

Virtually every news source has crowed about the vote count results of the Arizona partial audit being comparable to those reported by Maricopa County during the election. So which is it, Soggy? Do the numbers match the election results, or are they made up? 'Cause if they're made up, then the election results delivered by Maricopa County are made up, too.

Hmm. The media seem to have painted themselves into a corner.

Seriously, do you believe literally everything people tell you?

As for your opening statement... you're a troll, soggy, and not a particularly good one. You regularly trolled the wearesc OT board, just because you're petty, small-minded, incapable of arguing your positions, and lacking in character. So why would I care what you think?

As for the midterms... very few of the identified problems with the last election have been fixed, so we have no reason to expect results that are any more reliable than last time. In context, then, what is there to look forward to?

Oh, and lookee there, there's Ms. Integrity(/s) aimee giving a like to a troll... again.

Reactions: Cacadetoro

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe .................

As previously reported, Guillermina Fuentes, 66, was indicted in 2020 for illegally harvesting ballots for Democrats in Arizona.

A second accomplice, Alma Yadira Juarez, also pleaded guilty for her role in a local ballot trafficking operation during the 2020 primary election.

AP reported:
I do believe it's being reported today that 19,000 ballots past the due date were illegally counted in Maricopa County.

I'm 100% convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that President Trump easily won Arizona.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
How do you know what Trump believes? Republicans believe , as an article of faith, that democrats are pass masters of voter fraud. The Chicago Mayor Bill Daley is famous for his admonition, "Vote early--and often". Lyndon Johnson is known as "landslide Lyndon" for a cemetary supported 10 vote win in his first congressional contest. Richard Nixon believed that Kennedy's win in 1960 was caused by Bill Daley cheating in chicago which fliped illionis and won the election for Kennedy. It was Nixons paranoia about voter fraud that was the genesis for watergate.
So because "Republicans believe, as an article of faith, that democrats are pass masters of voter fraud" that means Trump actually won? Well that settles it, then. SMH Newsflash: Neither party is innocent of voter fraud. It happens with random people and there have already been plenty of Trumpers who have been charged and/or admitted to voter fraud in 2020. None of it was on a scale to change the election. Stop acting like GOP's poop doesn't stink. ^Gotta love the last line, too. The cheating democrats made us break in and spy on them! Today's GOPers are always projecting.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Your laughing emoji speaks volumes.

There is no other court that would allow those jurors to be included. But in D.C., corruption and lack of integrity is the rule not the exception. Your stance pretty much solidifies the above statement. Why again did you consider yourself a conservative????
I consider myself a conservative because I believe in the constitution, rule of law, family values, personal accountability, our role as the world's leader in standing up to autocrats etc. I'm laughing because you guys have had everything invested in Durham and now that the guy is acquitted you want to pretend there was some giant conspiracy --- as you tend to do with everything. There is no longer any objective truth. Anything you don't like isn't true just because "thuh libruls."

Last edited:

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
So because "Republicans believe, as an article of faith, that democrats are pass masters of voter fraud" that means Trump actually won? Well that settles it, then. SMH Newsflash: Neither party is innocent of voter fraud. It happens with random people and there have already been plenty of Trumpers who have been charged and/or admitted to voter fraud in 2020. None of it was on a scale to change the election. Stop acting like GOP's poop doesn't stink. ^Gotta love the last line, too. The cheating democrats made us break in and spy on them! Today's GOPers are always projecting.
I didn't say that belief translated into fact, I just stated that it was their belief and cited a few crooked democrats to embelish my assertion. Now having said all of that you will be hard pressed to find a republican counterpart to Boss Tweed, Bill Daley, Tip O'Neil, etc.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
I consider myself a conservative because I believe in the constitution, rule of law, family values, personal accountability, our role as the world's leader in standing up to autocrats etc. I'm laughing because you guys have had everything invested in Durham and now that the guy is acquitted you want to pretend there was some giant conspiracy --- as you tend to do with everything. There is no longer any objective truth. Anything you don't like isn't true just because "thuh libruls."
And yet you laugh at an obvious stacking of the jury. You stand in solidarity with the Clinton's (who control massive wealth and political sway) who are the very autocrats you say you're against. You decry parents voicing their displeasure at curriculum and teachers expounding on sexual matters even at an early elementary age. You are pro abortion.

Pretty much, you’re a far left liberal. You see, policy does matter.

Last edited:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Virtually every news source has crowed about the vote count results of the Arizona partial audit being comparable to those reported by Maricopa County during the election. So which is it, Soggy? Do the numbers match the election results, or are they made up? 'Cause if they're made up, then the election results delivered by Maricopa County are made up, too.
Air, have no idea wtf your word salad means. If there was fraud , there was no proof so you lose. SO WAS THEIR VOTER FRAUD ? Can you answer yes or no ? Yes I'm small minded , I'm a frickin lizard. See sh-t in black and white and see no need to post the same stuff over and over and over again.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Air , this is the stupid sh-t I'm talking about. If it can't be proved then there is a conspiracy. Same old bs.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with the jury vetting process. If you're on trial, no judge in their right mind is going to allow your child's friends parents to be on the jury. Or someone who gives donations to your client.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I didn't say that belief translated into fact, I just stated that it was their belief and cited a few crooked democrats to embelish my assertion. Now having said all of that you will be hard pressed to find a republican counterpart to Boss Tweed, Bill Daley, Tip O'Neil, etc.
LOL -- Projecting onto democrats what republicans have done goes back to the 19th century:

Near the campaign's close a suspicious Indiana railway postal agent intercepted one of the incriminating missives. Newspaper headlines followed. Dudley and Quay rallied to blast the Democratic "forgery," and Dudley slapped libel suits on the newspapers that printed it. The vote buying rolled on. Party faithful even brought voters over from Pennsylvania, which was safely in Harrison's column. With the whole nation watching, Dudley brazenly bought blocks of votes in Indiana. But instead of going to prison, where his personal knowledge of Dudley’s doings could have put him, Harrison went to Washington.

Politics is corrupt. Stop pretending that goes one way....or ever has.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not sure how familiar you are with the jury vetting process. If you're on trial, no judge in their right mind is going to allow your child's friends parents to be on the jury. Or someone who gives donations to your client.
Interesting that you all figured that out but the prosecutor didn't.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
And yet you laugh at an obvious stacking of the jury. You stand in solidarity with the Clinton's (who control massive wealth and political sway) who are the very autocrats you say you're against. You decry parents voicing their displeasure at curriculum and teachers expounding on sexual matters even at an early elementary age. You are pro abortion.

Pretty much, you a far left liberal. You see, policy does matter.
1) I've never been in solidarity with the Clintons. I was opposed to the Clintons back when Trump was putting them in the front row at his wedding and giving Hillary 100K.

2) I have no problem with parents voicing their displeasure with the curriculum. I have a problem with polticians ginning up non-issues to exploit easily-triggered voters.

3) I have always been opposed to abortion. I was marching for life, back when Trump was supporting abortions.

4) I laugh at your assumption that there was a stacking of the jury, simply because you don't like the outcome.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
1) I've never been in solidarity with the Clintons. I was opposed to the Clintons back when Trump was putting them in the front row at his wedding and giving Hillary 100K.

2) I have no problem with parents voicing their displeasure with the curriculum. I have a problem with polticians ginning up non-issues to exploit easily-triggered voters.

3) I have always been opposed to abortion. I was marching for life, back when Trump was supporting abortions.

4) I laugh at your assumption that there was a stacking of the jury, simply because you don't like the outcome.

Reactions: TheRealAirbns

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Interesting that you all figured that out but the prosecutor didn't.
I'm not sure about Virginia law, but aren't both parties limited to a certain number of peremptory challenges? Additionally, didn't the news about the juror's daughter come out after the verdict? As a rule jurors are not vetted and if a prospective juror doesn't disclose information it is not learned. This was key information and Durham might be able to present an argument for juror misconduct.

Reactions: aimeedee

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Teaching sexual issues, including transgenderism to young children is hardly a “non-issue”.

Supporting this is in direct contradiction to “family values”.

Last edited:

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
LOL -- Projecting onto democrats what republicans have done goes back to the 19th century:

Near the campaign's close a suspicious Indiana railway postal agent intercepted one of the incriminating missives. Newspaper headlines followed. Dudley and Quay rallied to blast the Democratic "forgery," and Dudley slapped libel suits on the newspapers that printed it. The vote buying rolled on. Party faithful even brought voters over from Pennsylvania, which was safely in Harrison's column. With the whole nation watching, Dudley brazenly bought blocks of votes in Indiana. But instead of going to prison, where his personal knowledge of Dudley’s doings could have put him, Harrison went to Washington.

Politics is corrupt. Stop pretending that goes one way....or ever has.
It goes mostly one way. A much higher percentage of republicans as opposed to democrats are independently wealthy on entering politics. Human nature being what it is guarantees that Democrats are more crooked.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Interesting that you support it.

Teaching sexual issues, including transgenderism to young children is hardly a “non-issue”.

Supporting this is in direct contradiction to “family values”.
Equating incidental conversations with "teaching sexual issues" is the issue. Government intrusion into parental decisions regarding treatment for transgenderism is pro big government and anti-family values. Accepting children for who they are is pro-life.

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
It goes mostly one way. A much higher percentage of republicans as opposed to democrats are independently wealthy on entering politics. Human nature being what it is guarantees that Democrats are more crooked.
You actually believe that?? Wow!

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Trump didn't really believe the election was stolen. His OWN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT told him that was BS.
You mean, the same Justice Department that had just participated in a soft coup attempt against him? Seriously?

Why would he rely on the opinion of his Justice Department, given that his election team undoubtedly had better information? And given the context in my first sentence, what would make YOU think he should rely on what they said?

His ego was hurt and he pushed a lie because he knew his cult following would believe it. This, as with most fiascoes where Trump is concerned, was all about his ego.
Perhaps. But a remarkable number of his "fiascos" have turned out to be just what Trump said they were.

Did he win the election? We don't have enough information to conclude that. But we certainly have enough information of massive amounts of election irregularities and improprieties that make it possible. There was enough on January 6, too, which is why Pence should have tasked those handful of states to resolve and clarify their irregularities and improprieties, before their slates of electors were accepted.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Here's the Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day Page. It was started in Dec. 2012 to organize citizens against the Obama HHS mandate forcing Hobby Lobby to cover forms of birth control considered abortifacients. Although I didn't start the organization, I was made an manager of the page because of my prolific advocacy. As you can see, it has been pretty dormant since SCOTUS sided with Hobby Lobby, but I am still a moderator of the page:

Last edited:

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
You actually believe that?? Wow!
What about it do you not understand? Each year every Senator and Congressman has to reveal his net worth and it constituate parts. As a homework project(for extra credit) you can look them up and do the accounting your self. What is really eye opening is the amount of wealth they accunulate , over time, while in office

Reactions: SGVFlip

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Equating incidental conversations with "teaching sexual issues" is the issue. Government intrusion into parental decisions regarding treatment for transgenderism is pro big government and anti-family values. Accepting children for who they are is pro-life.
Except that the law didn’t prohibit “incidental conversations” or answering casual questions, It prohibits teaching it.

Accepting children for who they are is fine. Conforming to the reality of a 5 year old who has no clue what sexuality is yet, is not.

Reactions: Wolfpack4SC

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018
They know ?? Hahahaha. Caca made my day with the most Trumpian comment to date. Trump knows the truth.. BAWAAAAAAA, Puleeseeesees 😂
Yeah right. Show me evidence based on my statement that it is not true. Take your time. Google is your friend. Are you and Aimee a couple. She seems to follow you around like a puppy dog. Even your syntax is the same. Your sophomoric statements are right out the script from Valley girls. You are pure comedy. Thanks. I needed a laugh today.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
If you are of the opinion that Trump hand picked someone to oust a sitting republican governor for any other reason, who BTW was a Trump supporter, there is no more to discuss
You aren't even responding to the same subject being discussed. The subject was the claim made by the author of an article, which was that REPUBLICAN voters rejected Trump and Trump's candidate. DaFire also pointed out other aspects of the article reflecting the significant bias of the author, but my response had to do specifically with the fact that in an open primary state, it's next to impossible to make the kind of definitive claim about REPUBLICANS the author made.

OK -- I thought you were disputing the claim that Trump was rebuked in GA.
Not at all. It was the claim that he was rebuked BY REPUBLICANS that's the problem. As you very well know.

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah right. Show me evidence based on my statement that it is not true. Take your time. Google is your friend. Are you and Aimee a couple. She seems to follow you around like a puppy dog. Even your syntax is the same. Your sophomoric statements are right out the script from Valley girls. You are pure comedy. Thanks. I needed a laugh today.
I thought you had me on ignore, Colonel. No, he and I are not a couple, not do we coordinate on anything. Unlike you, I do not use sock puppets and never have. But, since you've decided to bring me into it, here is your evidence:

Trump was clearly informed by his DOJ that the voter fraud stuff was unfounded and he told them to say the election was corrupt, anyway.

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018

Pretty much, you a far left liberal. You see, policy does matter.
Laughing is her way of coping in her reality. She laughs at a lot of things inappropriately. All I see is her laughing imoges. I guess I am the lucky one. I used to look to see the babbling comments she would make. Luckily I have her on ignore and not going to allow myself to read her nonsense. I will leave it to the rest of you. She will respond to my post in short order. She cannot help herself as she has to have the last word....4...3...2...1....LMAO
Edit: I just made my point. The little laughing emogee just appeared. So predictable. LOL Need I say more?

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Laughing is her way of coping in her reality. She laughs at a lot of things inappropriately. All I see is her laughing imoges. I guess I am the lucky one. I used to look to see the babbling comments she would make. Luckily I have her on ignore and not going to allow myself to read her nonsense. I will leave it to the rest of you. She will respond to my post in short order. She cannot help herself as she has to have the last word....4...3...2...1....LMAO
Now how on earth can I have the last word with a guy who claims to have me on ignore, and is therefore not conversing, but can't seem to stop talking about me? Hmmmmmm.......

Last edited:
Reactions: SonofGodzilla

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Air, have no idea wtf your word salad means.
I feel for you, Soggy. English is haaaard.

If there was fraud , there was no proof so you lose.
Why are you bringing up fraud? We were addressing your claim that the Arizona audit was a "fiasco." Why are you changing the subject?

Then again, if you feel you can't defend your statement and need to change the subject, we can do that. Here's an April 6, 2022 letter from Arizona's Attorney General to Arizona's Senate, describing the results of his department's investigation into the material submitted to him by the Audit. Pay particular attention to paragraph three, and this sentence:

"The EIU's review has uncovered instances of election fraud by individuals who have been or will be prosecuted for various election crimes."

You lose.

SO WAS THEIR VOTER FRAUD ?
Yes, there was.

Can you answer yes or no ?
I can, and I did. Yes, there was election fraud.

Air , this is the stupid sh-t I'm talking about. If it can't be proved then there is a conspiracy. Same old bs.
That's the interesting thing about the word "conspiracy," soggy. It doesn't imply that elements of the conspiracy are untrue.

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018
What people ? The Vice President. Do you live in a cave
Since you believe that Trump is such an obvious liar I give you a montage sampling of Biden's lack of veracity that goes back decades. He is both a liar and a plagiarizer. You and Soggy and your other little ha ha friend feast on this.

Joe Biden reminds me more of this guy below.

• Wow
Reactions: SGVFlip

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Of course the judge was in on it too ! Of course .Idiots

• Haha

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Except that the law didn’t prohibit “incidental conversations” or answering casual questions, It prohibits teaching it.

Accepting children for who they are is fine. Conforming to the reality of a 5 year old who has no clue what sexuality is yet, is not.
Watch this video which was one of several shown to 8-year old 3rd graders in Glendale.

Important to note, that while parental notification and approval are required for a variety of topics including drug use and human development, California law does not require advance notice or allow an opt-out provision for gender identity lessons. Unreal. So kids are watching this krrrap and parents aren't being notified or being given an opt out. The only reason it came to light is because a parent made a records request to the district. None of this is a teacher's business and it doesn't belong in a classroom, much less for 8-year olds. It's hardly incidental conversation. It's formal indoctrination what parents are being excluded from.

Oh, and all those Chromebooks that were provided to LAUSD students? When a child does a search using words like "gay" or "trans", etc, they get referred to a school psychologist for a "talk". And there are people out there who don't believe this is going on? Idiots.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
statement and need to change the subject, we can do that. Here's an April 6, 2022 letter from Arizona's Attorney General to Arizona's Senate, describing the results of his department's investigation into the material submitted to him by the Audit. Pay particular attention to paragraph three, and this sentence:
Arizona's Atty Gen. said no fraud in 2020 but NOW THERE IS FRAUD so he can get the Orange clowns endorsement.
Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich changes tune on election as he campaigns for Senate - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/23/mark-brnovich-election-senate/
Pay attention Air , Trumpers will lick the exhaled ones nuts to get his endorsement.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts