Vandy Game 2 Thread

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Jordan with K number 55 of the season in the first taking a commanding lead over Hines with 49. No one else on the team has over 28.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Larry pops a ball up behind 1st that could have been a double, but he didn’t get out of the box.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Auger is getting scorched early.
It’ll be interesting to see if he makes it past 50 pitches today because he’s been mostly solid this season up to that point, but then it’s like he just loses control in the 45-55 pitch count range

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I thought Hujsak’s ball was going to make it 3-0. Surprised it stayed up for LF.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I owe all of you an apology on the SPS. Last night, I went to Nashville to watch the game. I had an outfield ticket. Luckily, a man named Ben, Vanderbilt 1970, walked me around all the construction debris of their new football stadium. He invited me to sit with him behind home plate. I was honored and accepted his kindness, but it put me six seats away from that whistling son of a b*tch.

What a wussy I was!! There were too many witnesses to choke him out. AND, I have sworn to kill him. Y’all pray for me, I failed myself and the rest of you. Vandy won. But after the game was fun.

Reactions: She Mate Me

patdog

May 28, 2007
I owe all of you an apology on the SPS. Last night, I went to Nashville to watch the game. I had an outfield ticket. Luckily, a man named Ben, Vanderbilt 1970, walked me around all the construction debris of their new football stadium. He invited me to sit with him behind home plate. I was honored and accepted his kindness, but it put me six seats away from that whistling son of a b*tch.

What a wussy I was!! There were too many witnesses to choke him out. AND, I have sworn to kill him. Y’all pray for me, I failed myself and the rest of you. Vandy won. But after the game was fun.
Next time I need to take out a hit on someone, I know who I’m NOT calling.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I was afraid there might be a review by the home office of the SEC, who knows how many fans would have been put out of the stadium because they left their positions.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008

Is the Whistler the equivalent of our cowbells? Hated by the visiting team, but loved by the home team. I hear the fans clapping in unison to his whistling.
17’ ing annoying on the radio broadcast.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Auger K’s the next two. He’s been great.

I doubt he’s back out there next inning for his 3rd time through the order.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Tell me I’m not the only one that hates this painted on eyebrow look on girls like Kayla. It equally as bad as the god awful Botox lips