Vandy may host

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Their RPI is much higher than ours. We have dropped to 25. Hope we get a good regionsl.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
If that's the case, the slump by Hines and DJ came at a terrible time

Reactions: patdog

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
Nope. It's us, Duke, Wake, and ECU for that last slot, unless UCSB slips up (or their stadium is ruled ineligible). D1 wants to throw in Arizona, but I bet they would only get one if they win out and UCSB slips. Wichita State needs to hold on, and FSU and Miami both need to win today for our slim hosting chances to continue, but Vandy isn't a threat.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Also, this is why I said I would wipe my azz with that ncaa memo about canceling games. Who remembers who all did and did not cancel those games. We are about to be punished for following the rules yet again.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Also, this is why I said I would wipe my azz with that ncaa memo about canceling games. Who remembers who all did and did not cancel those games. We are about to be punished for following the rules yet again.
We’re about to be punished because we lost to weak OOC opponents and didn’t finish against Fl, UM, and Arkansas.
We do that and we might be talking about a #8 seed instead of where are we going as a #2 seed in someone else’s Regional.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We had a lot of bad "that's baseball" moments, goat-choking. and Lemo(a)ning,

But we also had enough good moments to make an NCAA regional as a 2 seed. Considering how bad we've looked since winning the last non-NIL Natty, let's all try to be grateful.

And hope we make it to a regional that's paired with those bsatrads from UTenn. If they don't get beat in their own regional - which they would deserve, it will be up to us to take 'em out and get back to Omaha.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

patdog

May 28, 2007
After going 2-2 in Hoover our RPI is lower than when we went in. "Just need one more win" myass.
Drawing Mississippi in 1st round didn’t help. The one team out of 12 that wouldn’t really help our RPI with a win.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Nope. It's us, Duke, Wake, and ECU for that last slot, unless UCSB slips up (or their stadium is ruled ineligible). D1 wants to throw in Arizona, but I bet they would only get one if they win out and UCSB slips. Wichita State needs to hold on, and FSU and Miami both need to win today for our slim hosting chances to continue, but Vandy isn't a threat.
I expect East Carolina to get the host. Wake a close 2nd. Us a distant 3rd. An SEC team with an RPI in the mid 20s will never get the benefit of the doubt.