The two schools in TN, Vandy and TN, are the most loathsome SEC baseball schools.I hate Vandy baseball with a passion, but these two teams have put on some absolute classics over the last decade
All eight.All six runs on XBHs, which is probably our biggest weakness as a team.
"Huge series win thanks to Lemonis and Hines."Huge series win thanks to Lemonis and Hines.
Parker and Stevens need to be running laps when they get back to Vegas
I’m not putting on the go-ahead run to pitch to Hujsak (L on R). Sometimes you have to pitch to good hitters."Huge series win thanks to Lemonis and Hines."
And whatever Vandy coach decided to pitch to Hines in that situation.
I pitch to Hujsak every time.I’m not putting on the go-ahead run to pitch to Hujsak (L on R). Sometimes you have to pitch to good hitters.
Fair enough, but most coaches won’t put on the go-head run (LvL) to pitch to the team’s BA and OPS leader (LvR).I pitch to Hujsak every time.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar