Same with my roommate and my piano teacher. Another friend of mine is 25 and her hair is already graying.
Both teams making a lot of mistakes.
When they hit 3s, they are gonna be hard to beat.
Vandy 12
Kansa 12
Overtime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I wonder how much fatigue plays a factor for both teams since this is what the 3rd game in 3 days they have played? Plus I'd throw in some possible jet leg has hit some of them.
When they hit 3s? The score is 22-19 with less than 5 minutes left in the half.
Nothing to do with this game, but I did notice Texas and Washington will play each other again tomorrow on the losers side in the Battle 4 Atlantis after opening the season against one another in China on opening night.
Well at least I'm not the only one. It's not a big deal to me. I only really noticed it with Ellis because someone mentioned it in the thread and I wasn't sure he was being serious until I got a look and realized he wasn't joking.
And poor Greg Oden. His legacy is gonna be being selected before Kevin Durant.
Poor shooting and mistakes aplenty does not make the best game of the year.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU