Just a heads up, tickets just went on sale. Got mine. Who else is going?!
I got mine. We wanted the cheap seats. Did you have a problem with the website? I thought it sucked. I had to end up using the phone to order because on their website from the computer it just kept spinning and spinning. We ended up with 4th row seats in a corner which I'm pleased with.
I got mine, lower level corner, for $396 through UCLA. Not sure if they still have them available.Hey glad to hear you all got tickets please provide me with the link to check on getting tickets and did any of you got lowers and what's the going rate think's
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'