Multiple mistakes on an anticipated public report simply cannot occur. I'm disappointed.I would disregard the points posted yesterday. They had Hanover 4-0 and Atlee 2-2 when both should be 3-1. I believe they made some errors with other schools as well. I spoke with the VHSL yesterday and they were aware of the mistakes and would be re-releasing them this morning with the corrections.
I would disregard the points posted yesterday. They had Hanover 4-0 and Atlee 2-2 when both should be 3-1. I believe they made some errors with other schools as well. I spoke with the VHSL yesterday and they were aware of the mistakes and would be re-releasing them this morning with the corrections.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span