*** Voided Prediction Contest ***

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
Goodbye to the Official Kentucky @ UCLA OOC Prediction Contest!

Since the game got switched to UNC, I am starting a new thread. This one is gone. Sorry... We are creating a lot of firsts in this and the football contests. I hope it stops soon.
 
Last edited:

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
Sorry Old Red, it looks like this is very time consuming too.
Not really for me. I had the choice of just editing the previous one and trying to fix up predictions. That would have been more work. The SUP contest now that has been a disaster this year. We lose up to 10 games each week. I have to verify every missing game. People do strange things to fix up missing games and I get to manually enter a lot of picks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyjeff1
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB