Should be interesting game to follow this weekend. Obviously we have Vandy next week.
That kick he made before the half was impressive. From then on, I was afraid if the game came down to field goals, we would lose.My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
Shurburtt mentioned that both starting kickers in the Carolina-VT game played at Spartanburg high. How ironic.My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
That kick he made before the half was impressive. From then on, I was afraid if the game came down to field goals, we would lose.
Isn't his brother going to go there to kick too?My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
You know if we contacted him when he briefly entered the portal earlier this year?My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
I admit, I thought VT at home would be able to pull it out. Two things, ACC like every year, sux, and cocks win wasn’t as impressive as I had at first hoped.I knew Vandy would pound VT, making our squeaker look bad by comparison.
We sqeaked by them on a neutral field. Vandy kicked their a**es in Blacksburg.I knew Vandy would pound VT, making our squeaker look bad by comparison.
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Dissecting South Carolina's recent history of blowing leads
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Gamecocks in the WNBA - Semifinals preview