Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Didn't Rick get bitten or scratched a few weeks ago?Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Didn't Rick get bitten or scratched a few weeks ago?
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building