Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Didn't Rick get bitten or scratched a few weeks ago?Great set up for the finale. Glad they settled the Glen issue. I'm also glad they ended this episode the way they did and not the mid season finale.
Didn't Rick get bitten or scratched a few weeks ago?
WV Sports
Ben Cutter looks for WVU defense to respond against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers 2028 defensive lineman Brynnen Thompson
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review