War Chicken Saturday game thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,684
24,534
113
I don’t want to see Sims today unless the thing run is around the plate. We don’t have to fear this offense like Vandy.

Frisco -> Harding -> Sims is probably too much for USC to overcome tomorrow.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,003
10,155
113
How many more pitches does he have to hang for hits before we move him off the mound?

I know these are stupid errors but all he hast to do is hit another ground ball and he hangs one right out there to knock out the ballpark and does the same for the next guy up.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,611
7,827
113
Was just about to say the same thing. That poor kid gets the absolute worst support of seemingly any pitcher in the country
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
Actually, I think Lemonis was thinking, with a 2 strike count on Tanner, he would take a chance on stealing second and if it doesn’t work, he has Tanner leading off the 9th with a clean count.
 

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,072
7,303
113
The 8th would have been a great place for Preston Johnson but for some reason we threw him an inning last night
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou