Was a certain thread titled "FYI" deleted?

PhiDawg

Junior
Aug 2, 2023
369
305
63
Or was it some AI cheap fake?

I'm seeing screen caps on X about it.

Not judging anyone who replied to the thread.
 

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,225
4,407
113
On a not so related note....

I mentioned to Rebels last winter that it was reckless that Dart was put back into the egg bowl immediately after being KO'd.

Anyways, I can't remember if he sat one play or they called time out and he played the very next play.

Anyways as he layed out there KOd. I thought he would at least miss a few plays to check for concussion. But he missed 0-1 plays.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,567
31,843
113
On a not so related note....

I mentioned to Rebels last winter that it was reckless that Dart was put back into the egg bowl immediately after being KO'd.

Anyways, I can't remember if he sat one play or they called time out and he played the very next play.

Anyways as he layed out there KOd. I thought he would at least miss a few plays to check for concussion. But he missed 0-1 plays.
He was obviously concussed. But, as much as they talk about concussion protocols, most teams ignore them more often than not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maroon13
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment