Wayne from Mooresville

Mulder14

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2014
2,496
4,324
93
Yesterday I was driving down hwy.55 to Springfield and went through a little town called Mooresville. Do any of you older folk remember a caller on the old call in show by this name? It seemed he always had a little recruiting info.
 

Lolo88

Redshirt
Jun 14, 2019
6
2
0
Wayne from Mooresville and whatever happened to Paul Willman? Had a good show back in the day
 

Robcatt24

Heisman
Sep 17, 2005
18,265
17,765
113
I always wondered how a guy that raises rabbits for a living got recruiting info lol. He nailed the Ron Mercer commitment though so he had contacts.

If you ever get a chance, check out that book.

The author did an interview with Wayne.

One of the better books about UK basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1679859502

ekywildcat_rivals26726

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
1,657
1,198
0
I remember him clearly. Also Rodney from Sonora. Used to call in to the Larry Cowton and Doug Ormay show. Fun times.

Where is Doug Ormay now? Years ago he did sports in Paintsville at WSIP. Last thing I heard about Doug, he was working for the dirty Cards in some capacity?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB