WBB: Tournament headed back to Greenville after this year for the next 3 years

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
I don't know why they chose Nashville this year...it will not be as good... Don't get me wrong, Nashville is my fav big city in the south but Greenville is one of the
hotspots in the entire SEC footprint...AND i'm partial to Greenville since growing up in Greer, it was always our go to place.

Greenville has been good to the Gamecocks over the years....loads of Carolina Alumni/Fans in Greenville/Spartanburg metro...

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I don't know why they chose Nashville this year...it will not be as good... Don't get me wrong, Nashville is my fav big city in the south but Greenville is one of the
hotspots in the entire SEC footprint...AND i'm partial to Greenville since growing up in Greer, it was always our go to place.

Greenville has been good to the Gamecocks over the years....loads of Carolina Alumni/Fans in Greenville/Spartanburg metro...
And this is also why Fluor Field really is a neutral site for the "third" Carolina-Clemron baseball game each season.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022

Will Nashville entice any fan base other than us and UT to attend? Until there is a consistent rival for us, Greenville and Atlanta only the only 2 venues that make economic sense

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Will Nashville entice any fan base other than us and UT to attend? Until there is a consistent rival for us, Greenville and Atlanta only the only 2 venues that make economic sense
In men's basketball, UK takes over due to Nashville being close to the Kentucky border and lots of UK alumni in Nashville...