What did you think of the yellow/gold in their uniform Sunday? I didn't like them. Yellow and Garnet is not a good match. Why yellow?
Yellow/gold is a new school color? My wife thought maybe gamecock feet / spurs?School colors?
It’s a special Cocky uniform. I believe the first time they wore them they also wore yellow shoes.Yellow/gold is a new school color? My wife thought maybe gamecock feet / spurs?
Cocky is not an official mascot of the school, he is a cartoon character created to entertain the crowd. Yellow is not a school color, why put it in a uniform combination? Why not have the team wear fake beaks if they want to "honor Cocky"?It’s a special Cocky uniform. I believe the first time they wore them they also wore yellow shoes.
Sorry, my weak sarcasm didn't work. By the way, it looks a little like SoCal's colors.Yellow/gold is a new school color? My wife thought maybe gamecock feet / spurs?
Literally have worn the Cocky inspired uniforms multiple times this season. There was even a release about the uniforms.What did you think of the yellow/gold in their uniform Sunday? I didn't like them. Yellow and Garnet is not a good match. Why yellow?
I didn't suggest yesterday was the first. It's the first I noticed them. I didn't like them.Literally have worn the Cocky inspired uniforms multiple times this season. There was even a release about the uniforms.
Nothing like being 4 months late to the party.I didn't suggest yesterday was the first. It's the first I noticed them. I didn't like them.
They have been wearing those for four months? I am late. I must only watch them when they're wearing their team colors.Nothing like being 4 months late to the pparty.
and they still look wrong.Literally have worn the Cocky inspired uniforms multiple times this season. There was even a release about the uniforms.
Because the coach wants gold on the uniforms, probably.Hate them! Why ITH are they designing a uniform as an ode to Cocky in the first place?
Actually they have worn them twice including Sunday. Perhaps one other time that I don’t remember. I like them actually. They look pretty good up close. My favorite is the black away uniform actually.Literally have worn the Cocky inspired uniforms multiple times this season. There was even a release about the uniforms.
Not a fan. Looks like an FSU uniform IMO.
Cocky is not an official mascot of the school, he is a cartoon character created to entertain the crowd. Yellow is not a school color, why put it in a uniform combination? Why not have the team wear fake beaks if they want to "honor Cocky"?
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida