are they really the name of his male rapper roommate? Weird regardless with Bugs and Daffy. WCS walks to the beat of a different drummer for sure
No. It's the name of his clothing business. Catalyst.are they really the name of his male rapper roommate? Weird regardless with Bugs and Daffy. WCS walks to the beat of a different drummer for sure
Birdman 2.0 I like tattoos a lot but Willie needs to concentrate more on getting better and not changing his look every month, sorry.
So I guess you don't deserve any free time away from your job correct? Do you sleep and go to work only? Quit being a hypocrite.Birdman 2.0 I like tattoos a lot but Willie needs to concentrate more on getting better and not changing his look every month, sorry.
If you can't get excited about that you are just flat out a dick.
You should probably be working on getting better at your job instead of posting on a message board.Birdman 2.0 I like tattoos a lot but Willie needs to concentrate more on getting better and not changing his look every month, sorry.
TDSo I guess you don't deserve any free time away from your job correct? Do you sleep and go to work only? Quit being a hypocrite.
Not all of them but his lion is especially bad, as well as his neck tat it looks like an atomic bomb going off.all of his tats look ****in stupid.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near