We are Clemsoning now

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,736
3,563
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,639
1,626
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
20 tries when losing at half to make an adjustment and come back and win.....

0-20 - It's almost as if there is a pattern there. I could be wrong...
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football All-time South Carolina great named SEC Legend
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Slowing down this facet of Florida’s offense will be a priority for South Carolina
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Florida Gators
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced