We better Stomp LSU

B

BillBrasky10

If we let LSU come to our place and beat us ill be royally +$+%+%% pissed. The students better stay for one more day to watch this game.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
we win BIG. these guys are gonna come home pissed and more importantly it is Rhodes' last home game. he will have another double-double easy. i don't care if LSU is playing well. we are gonna get out in front early and kick their asses. the only problem will be that the crowd will likely be small because of spring break.

Oct 14, 2007
but students leaving early for spring break isn't one of them. Hell, most will be gone by Friday, much less Saturday. Find something else to ***** about.

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
The LSU game has hangover written all over it. We left it all on the floor tonight in a big game and LSU is playing much better under Butch. Right now, I'm worried about the upset.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
i bet we hear Charles talking about "C-Rhodes" in the press in the next two days. i expect him to take over the game. of course we are msu so i am used to being disappointed when i am so sure of a win.

B

BillBrasky10

good crowd or not, i just want us to go out there and blow them out. We know how to play ball now and I think we deserve to be ranked as we are. I think last year playing this good we would not have been ranked because there were more good teams.

We better not overlook LSU because they are playing ball now. It just took a little coaching change to get those coon asses playing like they used to.

@!#% LSU</p>

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
I doubt we blow them out. We blew them out in Baton Rouge and they are better now but all I want is a win. I do think we will have a hangover but we need a win to go into the SEC tourney.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
...I don't think I ever checked a basketball schedule.

That said, I was in the Bahamas for the Valpo game, and DirectTV showed some other game and switched to ours with Ansu on the free throw line. So the only play I saw of that whole game was that farking shot.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
You would think so, but after seeing the guys and coaches after the game.. I dont believe so. All the guys know they played almost the best they could play, everyone elevated their game..but it wasnt enough.charles will be focused for his last home game.

Like I said afterwards..
We are going to finish this...cut down some nets, and then go take care of some business is atlanta.