...a two day moderate risk has come out. It's been a year since we've seen this and several years since we've seen it this early in the year.
If you're in Southwest Tennessee, North Mississippi, and Northwest Alabama, be weather alert tomorrow during the daytime and through about 8 PM tomorrow. This is the kind of storm setup that will produce multiple rounds of severe weather in the same areas. If I were predicting, I would say it will get stormy early in the day around the Memphis area and then we'll see a lull through the early afternoon (maybe even dreaded peaks of sunshine) before the fireworks really start hitting late afternoon throughout north and north central Mississippi.
If you're in Alabama, you're in for a really ugly nocturnal event tomorrow night.
Weather nerds, tell me what you're seeing.
If you're in Southwest Tennessee, North Mississippi, and Northwest Alabama, be weather alert tomorrow during the daytime and through about 8 PM tomorrow. This is the kind of storm setup that will produce multiple rounds of severe weather in the same areas. If I were predicting, I would say it will get stormy early in the day around the Memphis area and then we'll see a lull through the early afternoon (maybe even dreaded peaks of sunshine) before the fireworks really start hitting late afternoon throughout north and north central Mississippi.
If you're in Alabama, you're in for a really ugly nocturnal event tomorrow night.
Weather nerds, tell me what you're seeing.
Last edited: