Week 6 Pick em results

SFUWO 21

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2006
2,301
1,435
113
anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b 19
lyhsports 20
mbonape1 20
mosque 17
clarkefan83 20
SFUWO 16
Gunz41 18
atbhokie 20
OCBoy 20
footballjunkie01 17
rainman17 17
hamspear 19
shruikan 17
padlevel 20
CavsGrad 18
tylerrussfc10 19
obguthr 16

I will have week 7 tallied up later today
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caraxes and mosque

Clarkefan

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2015
2,293
1,785
113
anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b 19
lyhsports 20
mbonape1 20
mosque 17
clarkefan83 20
SFUWO 16
Gunz41 18
atbhokie 20
OCBoy 20
footballjunkie01 17
rainman17 17
hamspear 19
shruikan 17
padlevel 20
CavsGrad 18
tylerrussfc10 19
obguthr 16

I will have week 7 tallied up later today
Lets just say I'm shocked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SFUWO 21
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)