Its the same crap Waaaaaaa Refs hate us Waaaaaa Cal sucks Waaaaaaaaaaa ESPN Hate us. Read this board, its no wonder everyone is against Kentucky. I'll tell you what sucks, some of the posters on here.
Wise approach.I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
What job? I heard your nickname is actually notorious2-3... inches.If some of these women posters suck, please point them out to me. I have a job for them.
I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned