Monday (3/6) is the birthday of the late, great, Sylvia Robinson, of Mikey & Sylvia. Perhaps @fairgambit and Mrs. Fair danced to her songs. To celebrate:
And one more. The late, great, Mary Wilson, a founding member of the Supremes, the best charting female group in US history.
Ah, it happens. I missed Diane Lane's birthday and she hasn't spoken to me since. Of course, she didn't speak to me before her birthday either, but missing it made things worse.thanks for posting that. I'm surprised (and disappointed) that I missed posting about her birthday.
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more