Monday (3/6) is the birthday of the late, great, Sylvia Robinson, of Mikey & Sylvia. Perhaps @fairgambit and Mrs. Fair danced to her songs. To celebrate:
And one more. The late, great, Mary Wilson, a founding member of the Supremes, the best charting female group in US history.
Ah, it happens. I missed Diane Lane's birthday and she hasn't spoken to me since. Of course, she didn't speak to me before her birthday either, but missing it made things worse.thanks for posting that. I'm surprised (and disappointed) that I missed posting about her birthday.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?