I may repeat songs, but I try to at least give you a difference mix or a live version.
best version ... imo
You made an excellent choice.Fwiw I found some old super 8 of a family vacation circa 1964. My younger sis ,mom ,dad, 3 of my older brothers ( I was 10) any way we were all playing on the beach and I used this a music for the video
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern