I may repeat songs, but I try to at least give you a difference mix or a live version.
best version ... imo
You made an excellent choice.Fwiw I found some old super 8 of a family vacation circa 1964. My younger sis ,mom ,dad, 3 of my older brothers ( I was 10) any way we were all playing on the beach and I used this a music for the video
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'