This song has "Jesus" in it....
This song does not have Jesus in it....but it's great for all you Disco Cowboys....
I take back everything I've ever said about country music. Jean makers should just use this as an ad forever.
Song is good too.
![]()
Huh? Patti Smith Group song is the theme song, Dancing Barefoot. Patti isn’t in the show.Jane and I just finished Daisy and the Six. It opens with Patti Smith doing heroin.
That’s why I couldn’t find it I was searching for Heroin and I now see that was wrong too. Great show and great songHuh? Patti Smith Group song is the theme song, Dancing Barefoot. Patti isn’t in the show.
Friday (4/7) is the birthday of John Hall, one half of the group Hall & Oates. He was more known for his guitar or bass licks in their songs, but he shared the lead on this song:
Hey, if he wants to identify as John Hall he can do so. You have no right to tell him otherwise!!!Hey man get some sleep! John Hall? Who is that, a mutation of Daryl Hall and John Oates?![]()
![]()
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'